Tuesday 1 April 2014

Henshaw's Horticultural Blog: Tulips are my Favourites, Happy April Everyone !

Just to reiterate, tulips are my favourite flowers ... just so you know ... just in case it comes up in a pub quiz one day !



It still astounds me that this ...



... can become this in just a few short months !



I'm leaving my garden behind for a week and heading off to Portugal for some Vitamin D so I'll leave you with this educational video to digest in the meantime ... The Botany of Desire ...



... you might be pleased to know I have successfully grown all four of these historically significant plants ! I think some of you should too ... "easy peasy" ... funny saying that, because peas can be quite tricky !

But if you're here for the music, then please watch this playlist on a loop ... or get your Spotify on ...



Peace, Love & Tea, MHx