Thursday 22 December 2011

Laughs and Giggles ...

What a "Segsational night" ... (this blog is brought to you by Terry's ... the chocolate orange people) ...

Tim Minchin is really rather quite funny isn't he ... quite the Christmas treat, and making me think of my brother sipping white wine on the beach in Australia this Christmas was quite bittersweet, as I type at you from London approaching a Christmas in Derbyshire via Nottingham, Tamworth, Birmingham, Derby and Leicester I wish I could throw another shrimp on the barbie this Christmas. Nevermind, I'll make do with an Iceland prawn party ring.

Paul Weller was great obviously, and great to hear a good set comprised of songs only two of which were over 5 years old. I think some of the older contingent would've left unhappy if he hadn't closed with a seemingly reluctant encore of 'Town Called Malice' ...

Anyhoo, I think I'm gonna be on an FM radio Christmas extra special on Friday night ... I'll let you know more as soon as I know.

Peace & Love, scroll down for a picture of me trying to stare into your soul,
Matt H. x



Buy Matt Henshaw's Music here or your soul will be eaten

Spongebob Squarepants body?? Such an angular shoulder !!!