Thursday 1 December 2011

On the first day of Chri... December ...

I guess it's a warm welcome to the festive season for y'all, even though it feels like it's been approaching Christmas from the moment the Halloween costumes went away, or Guy Fawkes said "ta ra" from the top of the bonfire (effigies talk like Cilla Black you know?!) ...

Eagle eyed and eared Matt Henshaw followers from yester-year will know that I usually get pretty diary happy over the Christmas season ... tales of Psammead and the snakes and gifts for all and sometimes recipes - yes, it's been known - so we'll just have to wait and see how much I can offer you in the year of our Lord 2011 ...

This is me this afternoon working on my George Harrison 1968 look ...

I hope to see a few of you at the 100 Club this weekend for my little guest slot with Geno Washington ... should be a heck of a lot of festive fun !

#nowplaying Perry Como - Papa Loves Mambo!