Tuesday 20 September 2011

YouTube has only gone and made a Matt Henshaw Mix ...

So nice of YouTube to let me know that they've put together a "Matt Henshaw Mix" playlist to accompany the side of my videos and point people in the direction of more ... it's only a matter of time before Universal Publishing gets in touch and wants to make a MattHenshawVEVO page ...

In a familiar territory it begins with Can't Hold Back and soon whisks you off on a journey through the twists and turns of "me on youtube" ... what ho, what joy ... just another step in taking the Matt Henshaw Movement international ...

Here's me this morning ...

... I think this is my surprised, confused an excitable face! Not sure?! Enjoy anyway. More progress on phase 3 ... we'll get there in the end, and if we don't, who knows where we was going anyway??

With Time & Temperance,
Matt H.
MattHenshaw.com