Monday 5 September 2011

The Living Bar, Brixton setlist ...

Good Monday morning to you alll,

Thought I'd drop you a quick word about Friday's show in Brixton, and thank all who came, I thought it was smashing, I hope you'll agree and you enjoyed my tunes. I played a selection of new songs including I've Had Tears, It Ain't Easy and Goodnight My Lady, then had Joey G-Zus and ReggiiMental with me on The World's Gone Mad ...

The whole thing was filmed for Roots Manuva's Banana Klan TV so I'm sure there'll be a video I can post here at some point, keep checking back, keep your eyes peeled and stay cool brothers and sisters.

And this is me this morning ... just to prove I am still alive after a weekend of party and serial killing (my new favourite hobby, and a great source of inspiration for songwriting, you wouldn't believe!!) ...