Tuesday 12 November 2013

Radio Sessions Listen Again & Sheffield this week ...

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night,

Thanks for sticking with me, I've been busy this last month or so popping into a few radio stations in the East Midlands and getting a few highlights on YouTube for your listening pleasure ... got a few more coming up and plenty of shows to see me through until Christmas, hope to see you on the road ... be sure to Like, share, follow and subscribe to all the appropriate places ...



Also, I'll be in Sheffield this Friday at The Grindstone for the Indie Project, it's a FREE show and I'd love to see some fellow Wednesdayites down there, it's my first show in the city and I'm hoping for a nice turn out.  And I need a good night to get over the tumultuous season the Owls are having ...

Matt Henshaw in Sheffield @ The Indie Project

Matt Henshaw Sunset

Peace, Love & Tea,
Matt Henshaw.