Thursday 25 April 2013

Matt Henshaw in the press ...

Bonjourno ma ducks,

Just thought I'd quickly tell you this afternoon about some press bits the new album has been getting ... when I get round to it I'll post them all up here and over at The Matt Henshaw Archive so you can read until your heart's content. The Ilkeston Advertiser, my home town for the first 21 years of my life has done an article about Coming Around today ... UPTWN magazine have kindly posted it to their tumblr. And there's plenty more where that came from. Keep reading, keep listening and tell a friend, especially those who write blogs or lovely newspaper / magazine articles ... you know that's the best way to get a free copy of my album and other people's ... start a blog ... support starving artists everywhere !!

And here's some pictures from The Tamworth Herald's coverage of Stand By the Window winning Best Music Video at the St Albans Film Festival ... thought I'd blog about it before the news becomes wildly out of date, if it's not already ...



Oh my goodness, the front page story is about the snow ... can you believe that was just a few weeks ago???

And here's a link to the Ilkeston Advertiser piece online ...

Thanks for reading!

And keep watching ...