Wednesday 25 February 2015

Awards Season for Matt Henshaw



Forget the #Oscars, it's awards season for me too ! I've been nominated for a couple whilst I was away in Europe ...

This Thursday night I'll be down in London for the Galaxy Music Awards, 'Your Eyes Are Made Of Gold' is up for Best EP of 2014 ...

And then next month, Friday 13th March, unlucky for some, I'm up for Best Solo Male at the MIMAs (Midlands Independent Music Awards), and as the only representative from the East Midlands heading over to Brum I hope I can count on some support from my homelands !!

Anyways, this is a prototype bow tie and pocket square combo gifted to me by Grey House England ... go follow and Like everything over there, it's ALL cardboard, renewable and impeccably designed, Spread The Love ! (I like it because it's tea coloured ...)

That's all for now Brothers & Sisters, Peace, Love & Tea, MHx
http://www.MattHenshaw.com/

#awards #galaxy #mimas #midlands #independent #london #birmingham #nottingham #leicester #derby #suit #tie #bowtie #cardboard #card #peaceloveandtea #peace #love #tea #thursday #friday13 #solo #male #soul #singer #songwriter #ep #live #music #tour #europe #uk #england #britain #craft #design #impeccable #gift #february #march #2015