Tuesday 25 March 2014

Henshaw's Horticultural Blog: National Agriculture Day in the Garden with Becky Edwards & Evelyn ...

Happy National Agriculture Day everybody ... I don't really know what that means, but I just read it on the internets, so let us rejoice !!

If you missed my blog yesterday, I recommended the wonderful, beautiful and effervescent Becky Edwards ... I 'll give you a moment or two to go back and read that one ...

... so now then, we're well and truly into planting season, spring has sprung and I'm so very pleased and happy and excited and all those things in between that make your heart and soul warm and tingly.

Here's me and Evelyn in the garden yesterday ...



... she is a smashing a terrific little human being ! We planted some mint, carrots, tomatoes, peas and some sunflowers ! She informed me that "gardening is an outside activity", "gardening makes you happy", "it doesn't matter if you get messy" and that "mummy doesn't like getting messy, except when she eats!"

You can read more of Evelyn's hilarious oeuvre over here at Things Evelyn Says ...

In the meantime, do as we do, get your wellies on and get outside !!



And, also, if you missed it, share, Like, Love and cherish this ...