Thursday 18 August 2011

Diary: The Day Today, Pre-Production ...

Today is Thursday 18th August and it's a very grey day of the summer in South London, one hopes with the optimism of a field mouse that it's a bit brighter once I get up North London ... today I'll be meeting up with Mr. Tristan Ivemy to discuss some production, recording studio, instrument and arrangement type things ... it's going to be very nice ... the kids and the professors are calling it "pre-production" ...

That is, of course, I leave after I wait in for a new fridge to be delivered ... the oh so specific delivery times don't give me much to go by in terms of the time of its arrival.

Here's me and my thick rugged handsome jaw this morning ...


#NowPlaying (in a twitter-esque type display of my affection for social media) Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday and Frank Sinatra records from the 1940s ... I love them old bastards !

Bonne Nuit Madames et monsieurs,
Matt Henshaw .