Sunday 23 May 2010

MySpace, Twitter, YouTube makeovers ...

If you've visited any of my social networking pages this week you'll have noticed they've had shiny new makeovers courtesy of the artistic talents of Charlotte Olbrecht ... nice colour scheme right? She thought of that with her own noggin ... just for me and Reggii ... Hop on over to the myspace and have a listen to some Matt Henshaw tunes ... My, my, my this Twitter page looks so attractive and these regular tweets from Matt Henshaw are so insightful and heartfelt ... Click this here little link to watch some Matt Henshaw videos @ YouTube ... it will be a real good treat um ... and there's loads more to come ... Looks nice right?? And you can also look here for some more paint splatters ... and download the album too ... get your bonus tracks ...